Tuesday, September 7, 2010

hmm




Today the weather reminds me of home: grey sky and sweater temperatures.

We will finally be connected again to the world at large on Thursday when the internet should be up and running at our apartment. Trying to think about all that has been happening the past few weeks is so overwhelming that I’m not even going to try to work backwards to recap. Its been insane.

I found some quiet time to make lasagna with the sunniest vegetables I could find this past weekend. Other than that, its been homework, unpacking and organization at home. Joe and I can now navigate to Home Depot without the GPS.

Joe has his first class today and the Claremont open studios are this weekend. We will head towards LA for the first time Thursday to see a John Baldessari show at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment